How to buy property in Turkey
A step-by-step guide allowing foreign nationals buying property in Turkey to do so as smoothly and safely as possible.
Buying a home overseas may not be as straightforward as buying in your home country. The main reasons people sometimes think buying overseas property is risky are;
- The fear of being defrauded and losing money as well as precious time. We have all heard about the Spanish land-grab issues;
- Differences in applicable laws and legal systems governing real estate transactions;
- Actual and/or perceived weaknesses in the legislation governing foreign nationals buying property in the target country;
- Language barriers, particularly legal jargon, which unfortunately exists in all countries;
- The feeling of ‘lack of direct control’ over the process, which arises due to you not being based in the country you are purchasing in.
At Intro Property, we fully understand and appreciate these concerns. We have therefore put in place solid guidelines and recommendations in order to help you buy property in Turkey in the safest and smoothest way possible. Close analysis of the best practices as well as a great deal of experience means we’re well placed to advise you how to minimise and eliminate risks.
– Select your region in Turkey
– Decide on your real estate
– Contact with our agents
– Organize your inspection trip
– See your house in its own place
– Get your new home.